- This event has passed.
Getting Found in Today’s Marketplace
November 19, 2019 @ 8:30 am - 5:00 pm$15.00
In today’s crazy world, we need to be seen and found by our prospects if we are to get their business. But with millions of sites out there and so many businesses offering similar solutions, how can you stand out?
By attending this program, you will learn:
Morning session (9 AM -12:30 PM)-
- How and why your business should have a verified Google Business Profile and how your profile can help you get found when the consumer is doing a Google search
- How to get into the media and how to get more media attention for your business
- Multiple examples of how to get on television, radio, and print that you can implement today
- Specific ways to maximize your social media and start attracting leads in under 30 days
- How to use social media and PR together for maximum exposure
Afternoon program/deep-dive (till approx. 4 PM):
- Who is your ideal customer?
- What is your branding
- How to niche what you do to appeal to the media
- Get PR Famous Formula
- 13 ways to become newsworthy today
- How to create a great hook the media will love
- Finding the right journalists in media outlets where your customers are
- Connecting with journalists on social media – how to find them and how to build relationships
- Resources for finding a journalist’s email address
- What is good content for social media
- How to use hashtags effectively
- Automation of social media
- Live video strategies
Everyone that attends will leave the program either having learned something new in terms of getting more business/resources and/or being reminded of something you already knew but may have not been implementing! Don’t miss this event as the investment will likely pay large dividends pretty quick when you implement what you learn!
The Google session is being taught by Randi Penfil, Trainer for Grow with Google
Check-in begins at 8:30 AM.
Event location is Wilson Auditorium at Dickinson Hall: 140 University Plaza Drive, Hackensack, NJ 07601