STRATEGY. The watchword of rh Strategic. Strategy is precisely what we aim to provide to our clients. We work closely with you to identify organizational needs and then create a strategic and actionable plan to reach your goals. Staying on a strategic path is essential to reaching and exceeding fundraising goals. Our areas of expertise include:
STRATEGIC FUNDRAISING & CAMPAIGN DESIGN
- Identify appropriate and effective methods to increase charitable revenue based on your organization’s current practices and both tried-and-trusted as well as innovative campaign strategies
- Assess, design, and implement sustainable, comprehensive fundraising programs
- Provide guidance on annual, major, endowment and planned giving campaigns
- Provide strategies for capital campaign fundraising including devising individualized approaches for major donors and strategies for “the ask”
- Provide guidance on appropriate stewardship programs to bolster donor retention and increase fundraising in a methodical manner
BOARD & STAFF DEVELOPMENT
- Communicate Board roles and responsibilities
- Create a stronger, more engaged Board
- Building the effective Development Committee
- Increase Development Staff effectiveness
- Facilitate meetings
- Draft scripts for Board and Staff for more effective fundraising
- Small and large group solicitation training
- Individual coaching for Board members and Development Staff
Weinstein & Weinstein was founded in 1929, originally a small firm established by a Great Uncle of the partners. In its early years, the firm found its niche in the small business sector of the wholesale produce industry, centered in the Washington Markets of Manhattan and Wallabout Markets of Brooklyn. Expansion occurred as we proceeded to service the allied food industries, restaurants, bar & grills, small grocery chains and, of course, individual tax returns.
In 1986, the firm moved from New York City to its modern offices in Teaneck, New Jersey, under the name Weinstein & Weinstein, PC. Continued diversification enabled us to service a wide range of industries: clothing, furniture, jewelry, laundromats, metal, fabrication, research and development, beauty salons, photography, printing, real estate, design companies, and professional services. Our experience enables our clients to face today's complex business and personal tax issues, while navigating the ever-changing work environment. We are excited to provide our expertise to you, and assist in preparing you for the future.
MJP Land Use Planning LLC brings a unique depth of knowledge and experience to each client's project/mission. In addition to over 40 years of experience as a Professional Land Use and Zoning Expert, Principal and Founder Michael J Pessolano, PP, AICP has 12 years of experience as a Licensed Real Estate Sales Person, including sales and leasing of various types residential and commercial properties. He holds current real estate license in NJ. His New Jersey License is with Friedberg Properties & Associates, Inc., 213 Rivervale Road, River Vale, NJ, 07675. This combined expertise in matters concerning real property and abundant knowledge of the municipal approval process enables Michael to competently guide & assist investor clients in evaluating and completing purchases of investment property with an intention to add value through expansion, change of use and/or redevelopment.