STRATEGY. The watchword of rh Strategic. Strategy is precisely what we aim to provide to our clients. We work closely with you to identify organizational needs and then create a strategic and actionable plan to reach your goals. Staying on a strategic path is essential to reaching and exceeding fundraising goals. Our areas of expertise include:
STRATEGIC FUNDRAISING & CAMPAIGN DESIGN
- Identify appropriate and effective methods to increase charitable revenue based on your organization’s current practices and both tried-and-trusted as well as innovative campaign strategies
- Assess, design, and implement sustainable, comprehensive fundraising programs
- Provide guidance on annual, major, endowment and planned giving campaigns
- Provide strategies for capital campaign fundraising including devising individualized approaches for major donors and strategies for “the ask”
- Provide guidance on appropriate stewardship programs to bolster donor retention and increase fundraising in a methodical manner
BOARD & STAFF DEVELOPMENT
- Communicate Board roles and responsibilities
- Create a stronger, more engaged Board
- Building the effective Development Committee
- Increase Development Staff effectiveness
- Facilitate meetings
- Draft scripts for Board and Staff for more effective fundraising
- Small and large group solicitation training
- Individual coaching for Board members and Development Staff
What is SCORE?
For over 50 years, SCORE has served as America’s premier source of free business mentoring and education.
As a resource partner of the U.S. Small Business Administration (SBA), SCORE has helped more than 11 million entrepreneurs through mentoring, workshops and educational resources since 1964.
Weinstein & Weinstein was founded in 1929, originally a small firm established by a Great Uncle of the partners. In its early years, the firm found its niche in the small business sector of the wholesale produce industry, centered in the Washington Markets of Manhattan and Wallabout Markets of Brooklyn. Expansion occurred as we proceeded to service the allied food industries, restaurants, bar & grills, small grocery chains and, of course, individual tax returns.
In 1986, the firm moved from New York City to its modern offices in Teaneck, New Jersey, under the name Weinstein & Weinstein, PC. Continued diversification enabled us to service a wide range of industries: clothing, furniture, jewelry, laundromats, metal, fabrication, research and development, beauty salons, photography, printing, real estate, design companies, and professional services. Our experience enables our clients to face today's complex business and personal tax issues, while navigating the ever-changing work environment. We are excited to provide our expertise to you, and assist in preparing you for the future.