Since 2005, Jennifer R Glass with Business Growth Strategies International, LLC (BGSI) has been helping small business owners get the growth tools and strategies necessary to help them in today’s competitive business environment.
Through her business growth coaching platforms (BGSI Coaching & www.BGSIAcademy.com), Jennifer shows business owners how to get more clients and revenues the easy way. Through her smart payment processing programs, she shows businesses how having an easier way to make getting paid hassle-free and allow for more solutions to get higher dollar sales via www.BGSIPayments.com that can help them grow. And through the BGSIMarketing division, Jennifer's team helps you with all of your video marketing needs!
She's got the tools and know-how to make you stand out from the crowd and BE THE DESTINATION your clients need.
Proud to be recognized as Business of the Year for the Teaneck Chamber of Commerce in 2021
STRATEGY. The watchword of rh Strategic. Strategy is precisely what we aim to provide to our clients. We work closely with you to identify organizational needs and then create a strategic and actionable plan to reach your goals. Staying on a strategic path is essential to reaching and exceeding fundraising goals. Our areas of expertise include:
STRATEGIC FUNDRAISING & CAMPAIGN DESIGN
- Identify appropriate and effective methods to increase charitable revenue based on your organization’s current practices and both tried-and-trusted as well as innovative campaign strategies
- Assess, design, and implement sustainable, comprehensive fundraising programs
- Provide guidance on annual, major, endowment and planned giving campaigns
- Provide strategies for capital campaign fundraising including devising individualized approaches for major donors and strategies for “the ask”
- Provide guidance on appropriate stewardship programs to bolster donor retention and increase fundraising in a methodical manner
BOARD & STAFF DEVELOPMENT
- Communicate Board roles and responsibilities
- Create a stronger, more engaged Board
- Building the effective Development Committee
- Increase Development Staff effectiveness
- Facilitate meetings
- Draft scripts for Board and Staff for more effective fundraising
- Small and large group solicitation training
- Individual coaching for Board members and Development Staff